- Recruitment experience in any market – minimum 1 year experience either 180 or 360
- Strong business acumen and commercial outlook
- Take initiative and take pride in your own desk
- Proven financial performance in either contract or permanent recruitment
- A self-starter who is target and goal oriented
- Clear vision of what you want from your career and takes pride in excelling
- Positive approach to everything you do
- Able to demonstrate their desire for success, confidence, and self-belief
- Hard working, punctual, and able to work to tight deadlines
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to think outside of the box
We are all inclusive
STR Group commit to offer disabled people an interview if they meet the minimum criteria for the job vacancy.
The training programme gave me an outstanding base understanding of recruitment and allowed me to gain the knowledge of how to both attract clients and candidates leading to me having a successful first year. One of the most important things for me is enjoying where you work and at Blackfield, I don’t think I have a single bad memory! I don’t think that you need specific experience to be successful in recruitment just a good work ethic.
STR offered clear progression points and goals to strive for which motivated me. I have always wanted to work in the pharmaceutical industry and had started in pharmaceutical sales. However, when I worked with Blackfield during some work experience, I bought into the culture they have created. Everyone is self-motivated, driven and strives to be the best they can.
When I finished university, I took a role supporting individuals with complex needs in an assisted living home. On starting at STR Group, I joined a warm medico-legal desk where I was able to use my knowledge and experience working with complex health needs and healthcare professionals, and incorporate the skills and training from the Training Academy to make 5 placements. This included Case Managers, Expert Witnesses, and Nurse Analysts.
The Training Academy at STR is very thorough and although I had no background in recruitment or engineering, it enabled me to have a lot of confidence at my desk within a short space of time. Learning the best recruitment processes, along with the best techniques in candidate and client management, gave me the confidence to take on roles of great significance for my clients, enabling me to set a new placement record around international high-salary positions in my first year.