STR is proud to announce that we are officially a Disability Confident Committed Employer. This means we are fully committed to creating a movement of change across the company, encouraging everyone to think differently about disability, and that we’re invested in taking action to improve how we recruit, retain and develop disabled individuals.
As a Disability Confident Committed Employer we have committed to:
- Ensuring our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible
- Communicating and promoting vacancies through a range of channels, using our Disability Confident badge
- Offering an interview to disabled people who meet the minimum criteria for the job
- Anticipating and providing reasonable adjustments as required
- Supporting any existing employee who acquires a disability or long-term health condition, enabling them to stay in work
- Carrying out at least one activity that will make a difference for disabled people
We are now working our way towards achieving Level 2 status, so watch this space!
Find out more about Disability Confident at:
If you’d like to work for a company that is committed to creating a fully inclusive and accessible work environment, then contact our talent team today to find out what opportunities we have available across the STR Group.